Patina – Just as the name states, our “clear” Gel Stain and Topcoat is a very durable finish that will give your piece a patina affect.
Greystone – Just as it sounds, also lightly pigmented, this translucent warm grey is reminiscent of stone. Perfect to add a bit of a grey tone with your topcoat.
Black – Lightly pigmented Gel Stain and Topcoat is a translucent black Perfect to add a bit of a black tone while you topcoat.
Double Espresso – This coffee brown Gel Stain and Topcoat is the darkest and heavily pigmented of them all. For those projects that need more of a cover-up it is easy to achieve a rich and almost opaque finish with 2 coats.
- This product is a brush on and NOT a wipe on or wipe back product.
- Use a natural bristle brush or a roller to apply.
- Dries to the touch in 8 hours and can be re-coated at that time
- Has a thicker gel like consistency
- Long open time and self leveling.
- 1 coat looks like a stain. Subsequent coats get more opaque.
- Satin finish.